PWC Building Cross Street Serviced Office $700$700/month
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Serviced Office & Co-Working Space
The PWC Building, a Grade A office tower, is based in the local prime district of Raffles Place. Its Business Centre features serviced offices with ergonomic designer furniture, extensive telecommunication and internet facilities, elegant rooms, along with superior service teams, to meet with your comprehensive business demands.
Having straight access to the Telok Ayer MRT Station of the Downtown Line and just a few minutes away from Raffles Place MRT station, convenience is just a stone’s throw away. This building provides quick access to all prime areas of the city and walking-distance to all major office buildings, banks, luxury hotels and other prominent landmarks.
Overview of Our Service Office
We make it our mission to provide high quality serviced office solutions at affordable rates. We unequivocally believe in a transparent pricing system; no hidden costs – you know exactly what you’re paying for. Every suite has a unique layout and configuration of workstations that can be adjusted to suit your business needs. All you have to do is pick the suite that suits your needs best and be ready to move in to a fully furnished workspace with no move-in setup or administrative cost.
- Single monthly payment is free of hidden charges.
- The monthly fee includes unlimited internet access, phone setup, basic call handling services in your company’s name, as well as, use of pantry.
- Simply no surcharges and hidden costs.
- Complete and dedicated onsite IT support team.
- A ‘one-card system’ for full access to all facilities.
- Fuss-free technological experience.
- Great fervor in keeping up with your elaborate business needs.
- Flexible packages which are fully customizable, with flexible lease periods.
- A variety of suites; each with different unique layouts and workspace configurations that can be adjusted.
Here is the full range of services we offer
- Unlimited high-speed wireless broadband Internet access.
- Private phone lines for your business.
- Parking lots in the building for you and your visitors.
- An array of meeting and conference rooms for use.
- Professional concierge services available:
– Basic call handling in your company’s name.
– Mail handling.
- On-site IT support team for every technical issue you might face.
- Individual access card for 24/7 accessibility to facilities.
- Ergonomically designed furniture for maximum comfort.
- Exceptional printing services- comes equipped with laser printing, scanning and binding facilities.
- Provision of air-conditioning during office hours.
- Professional cleaning services.
Prices Depends on the Number of Workstations Required